Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wedding Photogaphs

eng2
These are shots that I took while I was working as a Wedding Photographer two years ago. I was so disenchanted by the whole thing. The company I worked for was horrible! I worked my ass off for them taking photos, editing, and designing albums.
doves1
They never paid me on time, and they would make me drive to places up to 70 miles away without advising me beforehand. I quit after waiting for almost a month without pay.
eng4
They still owe me about 3,000, but whatever, I'll never work Weddings again, unless it's shooting for friends. The company was called Alan Brent Photography, So Cal people be ware!
bubbles
If you want to check out the rest of the Wedding Porfolio, follow this link, I will be uploading more photos when I finally get the internet hooked up at my house.
I will also be posting images of albums that I designed later on.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I'm sorry to be such a downer, but I hired that company in 2005 and still cannot get a hold of them to get my albums, do you know of anyway to get in contact? megbellomo@gmail.com Thank you so much and I totally feel for you!