Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I have started an Etsy site!

I need to find a better way to spend my time making money so I'm not slowly go mad working in a non creavie environment.

My new etsy site is called ThreeLittleOwls and hopefully soon I will have product up there to sell.

I'm planning on sellling photo prints, paintings, wood burned items, jewelry, functional art pieces, trinkets and whatever else I can get my mind to make.

I need to make:

  1. business logo banner
  2. business cards and tags
    mailers
  3. paypal business account
  4. yahoo small business website
  5. business bank account seperate from my regular account
  6. Make product too duh!

    My current job is hopefully going to let me work from home 2 days a week so I can still do my job and maybe get some creative time in to get this store launched and working. Hopefully someday I can ween myself away from working for someone else and completely work from home.

    That is my goal!

    So, any suggestions?

No comments: