Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MRA in Yosemite

So I took a lot of different shots in Yosemite with a lot of different cameras.


My Canon Elph Digital, Rolleiflex with the Zeiss lens, Holga, and my Nikon D70.
I wish I could have brought my Fathers Canon Canonet GL77 Rangefinder though, I remember when we went to Yosemite once and he shot the most beautiful shots with that camera. I'm sure it's one of the sparks that got me into photography.
All I need is the film winding mechanism that winds the film. It fell off once and I lost it.

I am totally lagging on developing the film, and going thru my Nikon, but I did get too upload my Canon ELPH shots so that's what I'm posting today.



Road tripping

first night group shot

campground laughs

Timmy looking at the Yosemite valley

Timmy and the Yosemite Valley

Vernal Falls and a rainbow

Erik and Cameron at Vernal Falls

Aveo Crew

Bunnies

Kristen

Vernal Falls early september

don't feed the animals!

eating breakfast at the local hells angles hang out. Oakhurst, ca

man bro love

bottles of booze

IMG_0889

IMG_0891

IMG_0892

IMG_0895

IMG_0900

No comments: