Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Here is to music


I go through periods when I feel uninspired, bored, helpless, depressed.

Music is the only thing in my life that has consistently pulled me out of my oubliette.

These days, I am alive and electrified. I feel it in every pore in my body. Music is the lifeline blood that courses through my veins. Music is everything that people can't be and can't provide me. Empathy, connectedness, compassion, stimulation, excitement, energy and all the wonderful things I have come to appreciate in life.

Sometimes I find music and sometimes it finds m right when I need it.

1 comment:

The Decoder said...

Well! That's good.I'm a singer myself, my teacher told me only one thing while introducing the subject- that it is "DIVINE". So i'll urge you to listen to music more often, and try to realise it's divinity, bet you'll be the happiest person on this earth, within a short course of time!!